Sale!

Photo to Art

This highly durable valuable gift lasts for a lifetime. Photo to art is a digital art done using wacom pad & stylus pen. After the preview and customer approval- it’s printed using pigment ink on premium vinyl with matte lamination. Black molded frame is used. All India free delivery.

590.006,090.00


Options
Clear


Delivery date may extend incase of any additional customizations.

To upload image, open in Chrome & continue.

Remove
Add to Wishlist
SKU: N/A Category: Tags: ,

Description

Photo to art starts just at Rs. 590. Firstly, it is a very unique gift to all special occasions. You can surprise your loved ones by gifting their replica of an art. Secondly, it is a wall decorative that will recreate memories. You can beautify your wall and meanwhile cherish the good old memory.

Our well experienced artists will handle each and every details carefully. Our artists team with years of experience- will give the best suitable background based on the cloth color, skin tone and ambiance. Photo to art is a digital artwork manually done using wacom pad & stylus pen by the artist. Even though its manually done, It is not completely a handmade painting (if you are looking for completely handmade painting, please click here.) It takes the artist many hours of effort to complete one portrait.

You can contact our sales team for help in choosing the right image. Unedited, good quality images can bring the best output.

We believe the success of our business is uplifted by the satisfaction of our customers. You can take a look at the reviews of others here in the link.

Payment methods
We have all secured online payment options available with us. You can choose to pay complete payment online. For your comfort we have also enabled Advance + Cash on Delivery option. Using which you can pay only 40% as advance at the time order and the remaining 60% cash on delivery.

What happens after the order?

  • Every order is assigned to a dedicated process team who look after the order until delivery.
  • Customer receives the preview in 2 to 7 working days based on Normal or Express time duration opted.
  • We will proceed to order completion only after the customer approval of the preview.
  • Customer will receive the original soft-copy of the artwork (in A2 size 300 DPI) over the email.
  • If you have opted for printing and framing, we will print the art using pigment ink on premium vinyl with matte lamination and border it with black synthetic frame.
  • We use high quality bubble wraps for safety and thick corrugated boxes to pack precious paintings.

Your privacy is also our priority. We do not post your photos and paintings anywhere publicly without your permission.

Additional information

Weight N/A
Dimensions N/A
Material

,

Shipping Charge

Durability

Frame