Photo to art starts just at Rs. 590. Firstly, it is a very unique gift to all special occasions. You can surprise your loved ones by gifting their replica of an art. Secondly, it is a wall decorative that will recreate memories. You can beautify your wall and meanwhile cherish the good old memory.
Our well experienced artists will handle each and every details carefully. Our artists team with years of experience- will give the best suitable background based on the cloth color, skin tone and ambiance. Photo to art is a digital artwork manually done using wacom pad & stylus pen by the artist. Even though its manually done, It is not completely a handmade painting (if you are looking for completely handmade painting, please click here.) It takes the artist many hours of effort to complete one portrait.
You can contact our sales team for help in choosing the right image. Unedited, good quality images can bring the best output.
We believe the success of our business is uplifted by the satisfaction of our customers. You can take a look at the reviews of others here in the link.
We have all secured online payment options available with us. You can choose to pay complete payment online. For your comfort we have also enabled Advance + Cash on Delivery option. Using which you can pay only 40% as advance at the time order and the remaining 60% cash on delivery.
What happens after the order?
- Every order is assigned to a dedicated process team who look after the order until delivery.
- Customer receives the preview in 2 to 7 working days based on Normal or Express time duration opted.
- We will proceed to order completion only after the customer approval of the preview.
- Customer will receive the original soft-copy of the artwork (in A2 size 300 DPI) over the email.
- If you have opted for printing and framing, we will print the art using pigment ink on premium vinyl with matte lamination and border it with black synthetic frame.
- We use high quality bubble wraps for safety and thick corrugated boxes to pack precious paintings.
Your privacy is also our priority. We do not post your photos and paintings anywhere publicly without your permission.
- Which Duration should I choose?
Normal Duration : Upto 7 working days for soft copy, total 16 working days for the final delivery.
Express Duration : Upto 2 working days for soft copy, total 8 working days for the final delivery.
Super Express Duration : People from Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, Coimbatore & Many nearby places can order for Express Duration and request for a delivery in 5 working days.
- Which are non working days?
Sundays and National holidays are non working days.
- Which size should I choose?
You can check the size chart of the frames in the second slide of the product images.
- How do I get update of my order?
Every order is assigned with one of the process teams. You will be contacted by the process team for preview through WhatsApp.
- Do I get to see the final output before proceeding?
Yes. Only after the preview and customer approval order will be proceeded.
- Can I add a quote to the art I order? Will it be charged?
You can get a quote added to the art during the preview of the order by informing the process team. It is not charged.
- How colour tone and backgrounds are chosen?
Background is given based on Dress Colour, Ambience and Skin Tone.
- Can I get additional Customizations in my order?
Some customizations are possible & some are not. Before placing the order talk to the sales team regarding the same & confirm.
- Can I get choices of colour tone & background for my order? How much would it cost?
Artist gives the best suitable background & color tone based on dress color, ambiance and skin tone. However if you want additional choices it is possible by informing with the process team. It will cost Rs. 200 per choice.